AIM
Wogoat

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Close to home

This the only cartoon on Newgrounds that has ever made me cry.

Congrats on the amazing series and a surprisingly emotional installment.

I look forward to the next part, there's got to be room in Paradise for both of them.

Ann Coulter: Brainless Ann Coulter: Brainless

Nothing special

Unfortunatley the funny parts of this are all lifted directly from an interview with Ann Coulter regarding her book that was on, I believe, CNN.

As far as comedy there's really nothing here other than what I've already seen, granted Ann is frequently funny without intent due to her bizzare logic and lack of self-awareness, but in a cartoon like this I expect to see more than having the actual interviewer replaced by a talking taco and some gratuitous wish-fulfillment violence.

Nice recording quality on the sound, though.

Mario's Jump In (HR) Mario's Jump In (HR)

unnecessary dialogue

nicely done, but the vast majority of the dialogue baloons were completley unnecessary and just served to break the flow of the movie.
Especially with the last one, you could've removed the dialogue "Thank god I had this with me" completley and it still would've been very clear what's going on.

Otherwise good work.

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

Good work

Well, first off a couple of the voice actors need pop screens. Although the acting itself is very nice.
Anyway, I enjoyed the cartoon, the script was cute and the graphics were nice. I think there's a few too many of LF's stock jokes thrown in to fill up space, but overall it works.
My main complaint is frequently the animation direction is a bit confusing. During the montage of Snake shoving guards into the locker especially, it was just a bit difficult to tell what he was doing until after he did it. Lip-synch was spotty, but we all know what a nightmare that can be, at least you didn't use a generic mouth loop (which I am guilty of on occasion). Also Snake's walk didn't look beleiveable, his torso was too rigid and didn't even bob up and down at all.
But the parts that are referencing the visual direction of the MGS games were done rather well. The animation skill is certainly there, (and I loved the title sequence) just needs a bit of fine-tuning, keep at it!
I look forward to the rest of the series, with a few minor improvements it could be another classic.

NALO responds:

yeah i knew someone would notice the walking but, thanks for the advice i shall take it on board for the seqeul

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Great idea

I love the concept, it's really cute. But a lot of lines felt really forced to fit into the song. Overall I liked it just for the clever idea, but the whole thing is marred by horrid instrumentals. The notes went painfully off-key several times, and that's not even couting the singing (which I'm much more forgiving on because frankly, most of us can't sing anyway)

I'd love to see this done over better instumentals, but still I at least enjoyed the concept.

TmsT responds:

What would be the point? It's Zero Wing. The original was terrible. If you want good instrumentals, please buy "The Best of Queen".

Final Fantasy Day Care 2 Final Fantasy Day Care 2

Has potential

It's got potential, but I think right now it's just too slow paced and monotonous. The script isn't bad, but the delievery of it lacks any real punch so the jokes get lost in just waiting for the movie to progress.

I think above all, you need to tighten up the pacing. (don't listen to everyone that says longer=better, it's better to be short than to be needlessly drawn out)

Long Nights... Long Nights...

needs more planning

For having no real planning it isn't bad. The art has a nice general look to it, and there is an odd charm about the 'sound effects' done vocally. But there really seems to be no purpose behind it, and the jokes tend to fall into the "haha, he said f*ck" category.

But I do see potential.
Keep at it.

BATMAN BATMAN

Very spiffy

Finally someone who realizes that Robin's colors can actually be kinda neat if used well.

Well, after they made the outside of his cape black that is.

Nicley done.

Four Sides of Vengeance 2 Four Sides of Vengeance 2

Stylish

But a little slow for my tastes.

Darkstrike Beginning Darkstrike Beginning

Interesting

Nothing particualrly new or fancy with the animation, but the story is interesting. I'm actually looking forward to seeing where it goes.